You can share in this website all links to comcraft mods!

2 Comments

Gagi Gagi

comcraft server

Hey,do you know how to connect to the comcraft server 0.2,cuz i dont.?Every time when i do it stops for 10 seconds and then it says -could not connect-.Please help.You are awesome!
simon816 simon816

Re: comcraft server

Are you sure the server is available? If it is a remote server it may not be running, or might be blocked by firewall.
Also check your phone can connect to the internet.
Have you entered the IP Address and port number correctly?
If the server is online and you would like to share the IP/port please do so I can test using a script I made.

Glad you like my comcraft mod loader