70 Comments

1234
Nikola Pavlica Nikola Pavlica

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

I turned your account to registered,and I deleted your last topic because it will allow me to turn your account to registered  !
Happy codeing everybody
Nikola Pavlica Nikola Pavlica

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

And simon816 is still shows you are not registered register on www.nabble.com
simon816 simon816

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

Thanks Nikola it is working now

You are welcome!
Nikola Pavlica Nikola Pavlica

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

Simon can you add some thing in comcraft.jar\META-INF\MAINFEST.MF that will allow my phone LG GD510 file connection without asking because every time I: enter the game,change texturepacks,load worlds,save worlds,and exit the game it keeps me asking for file connection its annoying!Please help!
Maybe this will help you out because it works on Opera Mini:
MIDlet-Permissions-Opt: javax.microedition.io.Connector.sms, javax.wir
 eless.messaging.sms.send, javax.microedition.io.Connector.socket, jav
 ax.microedition.io.Connector.file.write, javax.microedition.io.Connec
 tor.file.read
simon816 simon816

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

Try adding this to the jad file:
MIDlet-Permissions-Opt: javax.microedition.io.Connector.file.read, javax.microedition.io.Connector.file.write

Then install using the jad. If it works then i'll add it to the project code.
Nikola Pavlica Nikola Pavlica

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

Sorry but it dosent work in .jad  and it dosent work on .jar too (i fixed MIDlet-Jar-Size error!)
simon816 simon816

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

I did a bit of research into the permission prompt and it seems the application needs to be signed which costs.
but most phones have the option of "allow this session" or "always allow". these options appear either in the prompt your getting or often in application settings (for comcraft). application settings/options varies where it is found from device to device but hopefully there is the option on your LG GD510
Nikola Pavlica Nikola Pavlica

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

I get opera mini for free even in all languages.And its optimized for my phone and it allows me Always Allow option on File Connection pop up window on the screen  ,but I dont know the reason why it dosent work on comcraft
simon816 simon816

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

I don't know how to solve it, on my phone it gives me the option of always allow but maybe different phones have different security profiles or something.
Nikola Pavlica Nikola Pavlica

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

No need to fix if you dont know how to fix it,but I was doing some textures for comcraft survival mod I know phones are weak 3-20ram thats very small.
This maybe work if somebody try it!
Download is below
Survival_mod.zip
Nikola Pavlica Nikola Pavlica

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

Simon can you tell me how to convert .java to a .class file because I was making a project
simon816 simon816

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

You use a java compiler, most ide's have them. I use Eclipse IDE, but there are others like Netbeans. Theses tools make java much easier and will output class files. There are many tutorials and help guides if you get stuck, i actually have done very little java before but using Eclipse i can understand how the language works
Nikola Pavlica Nikola Pavlica

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

Thanks Simon,but to tell you java coding is easy but you have allot to learn to create a perfect app on your mobile,and also I maked a IOS app it was way harder then java!
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR MOD LOADER!
Nikola Pavlica Nikola Pavlica

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

I got it I need to generate a class that asks for my phone file connection!
EXAMPLE:
simon816 simon816

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

A quick screenshot
Preview Screenshot Preview Screenshot 2
Nikola Pavlica Nikola Pavlica

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

Great job doing the mod!
When the mod is coming out (.jad if download from site , .jar)
This isnĖ‡t important if you dont know when the mod is releasing.
simon816 simon816

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

It's difficult to tell, but hopefully some working version should not be too long away.
simon816 simon816

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

A nice editor using RSyntaxTextArea
Nikola Pavlica Nikola Pavlica

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

Some questions:
What editor are you using?
Witch programming language are you using for modloader:
I saw the picture and it might be: java,java SE,java EE,java ME...(my suggestions),or it might be JavaScript.
Do you put these (cmod) files in a folder!
Please answer!
1234