70 Comments

1234
simon816 simon816

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

Yeah I know, I called it a test for a reason - there are a lot of things needed to do before I can see multiplayer being possible. And the server was just a test running on my computer which I cannot keep on the whole time. When I am satisfied with multiplayer I will release it along with server software for people to run on their computers.
MassimoS MassimoS

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

And how do you plan to do skins characters?, because you said that in the game, the player is camera
simon816 simon816

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

I will try to create a custom model in the shape of a player but that is very difficult so a temporary solution would be to make the player a 2-block high block model any use a custom texture for the top and bottom of the blocks
MassimoS MassimoS

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

That is, the player are two different block, and the player skin is the texture of the two blocks?
simon816 simon816

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

Correct, until I create a custom player model (difficult)

On 14 November 2013 15:55, MassimoS [via Comcraft mods] <[hidden email]> wrote:
That is, the player are two different block, and the player skin is the texture of the two blocks?

http://comcraft-mods.54908.x6.nabble.com/WIP-Comcraft-Mod-Loader-tp5p79.html
To start a new topic under Comcraft mods, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader, click here.
NAML

MassimoS MassimoS

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

And when will the multiplayer version? All we really want to play =) .. Create a player and correct the error with Singlplayer, and release version =)
mad mad

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

nikola if the game dont works in your phone try to compress .jad and .jar file in a zip and try to install both in the .zip archive
lucianx0 lucianx0

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

How to instal this survival mod please give me an answer
simon816 simon816

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

There is no survival mod, nor will there be.

The .zip linked appears to be a bunch of textures/images but no actual mod / code at all.
isalm isalm

Re: [WIP] Comcraft Mod Loader

gta
1234